RPG Test v0.2_01 RPG Test v0.2_01

So far, so good.

Some things I've noticed/thought of:

The action button doesn't work while holding another key down, so you might want to think about letting it work like that. Just to keep it flowing. It's no big deal lol

Will you be changing the buttons in the future? I don't really see a lot of using the escape key, because it might do something else you don't really want it to.

Indoors, the art would be fine, but when you have big blocks of green for grass, it's a little hard to tell you're moving. I know it's not you're final product, but make sure there's a little variety when traveling long distances lol.

Plenty of songs for you to use on the audio portal =D

Good luck! Keep it up. =)

Retro Classic Super Pong Retro Classic Super Pong

yay

Good, but I just want to make sure of two things.

1) Does the mouse hide itself? if not you should make an invisible cursor so the player isn't annoyed the whole time by his cursor >.<

2) Does the computer ever miss or do I just... suck at pong? lol

WasabiNinja-XX responds:

Every time the computer scores, the speed and angle of the ball changes. This means that on average, you score a point after about 10 or so tries. It really varies. If you work on one turn/try for a while, I would try throwing the match, and then starting over at a different angle. No one sucks at pong.

Ninja Roll 2 Ninja Roll 2

Fun

Pretty good game, but just a little glitchy. When traveling really fast, you move right through your drawn lines. Otherwise, great job. :)

smith1302 responds:

I think I got it fixed.

Fly Through Space Fly Through Space

Not much of a game.

People like games with goals, and this had none. Sorry.

shaymus22 responds:

If this was a game, which it's not (as clearly described above) it might have goals.

Pocket Halo Pocket Halo

Uhh...

First of all, the battle rifle has 3 round burst.
Everything else.... was just dumb.

Shooting Game w/ Tutorial Shooting Game w/ Tutorial

Okay

It was okay...
For the sound I put 2 because there isn't always a gunshot sound when you shoot, only when you hit the guy in the black shirt. Maybe if you make another shooter, make moving targets and ammo. It was okay overall.

itsmario responds:

you were very clever to figure that it only makes a sound when you hit a guy in a black shirt. thanks for your review

Interactive Retards Interactive Retards

Lmao... that was great.

Hahaha, that was sweet... got a good laugh outta that =)

Pricktionary V1.1 Pricktionary V1.1

Rofl

Hahah that was funny

meneerken-retteketet responds:

hurray!

Madness Stage Creator1.6 Madness Stage Creator1.6

Well...

It wasn't bad... it was just that in the scene creator, all the stuff was bunched up. And there was alotta stuff, so I had aome slowdown as well.

String Avoider String Avoider

Challenging

It's a cool game... and yes it is addicting... it's just hard to go around corners... =P